Top Revenue Management Trends for 2018
Rainmaker, are constantly keeping their finger on the pulse of the latest revenue management trends and looking for additional opportunities to generate more revenue for hotels and casinos.
When it comes to what trends to be mindful of in 2018, Rainmaker have compiled a list of the top 7 revenue management trends for hoteliers we expect to hear a lot about this year. These include:
- The Convergence of RM, Sales and Marketing: All on the same team
- Data Alignment: It’s in the way that you use it
- Loyalty-based Pricing: Keep the customer for yourself
- Advances in Group Decisions: Optimize group pricing
- Profit with Ancillary Revenues: Know your guests true value.
- Drive Direct Bookings with Personalization: Capture key data.
- Impact of Alternative Accommodations: Understand guest decisions.
If you’re looking for some help in making sure your revenue strategy encompasses these upcoming trends, visit Rainmaker’s website. Rainmaker is a revenue & profit optimization platform, they will be able to help you optimize revenue in every segment of your business, no matter what the current trend is.
At this years HSMAI Revenue Optimization Conference in Singapore, Rainmaker’s Patrick Andres and Celeste Loh lead sessions on The Power of Business Intelligence Reporting and How to effectively work across sales, marketing & revenue to increase your ROI.
If you’d like more information visit Rainmaker at letitrain.com