Roadtrip to Grow Hospitality
SUBSCRIBE TO REGIONAL AUSTRALIA EVENTS UPDATES
This Hotel workshop mixes revenue management, digital, social, marketing and data analytics to expand your skills in commercialising your hotel or accommodation business. The only training that sends you back to your hotel tomorrow with a PLAN ready to implement.
INCREASE YOUR REVENUE
No matter what position you hold in a hotel or accommodation business, you need to have an understanding of hotel revenue management. Join us to learn the basics and take home some tactics to help you improve ROI tomorrow!
During the 2 days, you will be able to form partnerships with other tourism operators to expand your power to sell rooms, meetings and package holidays or business trips. Collaborating together to promote great experiences to potential visitors will put your property ahead of the competition.
DIGITAL BASICS FOR SUCCESS
These sessions will have you working on YOUR property, this is not just concepts, you’ll be improving your property’s digital presence while in the event. Included One-on-One sessions available with experts in:
- Website and selling your rooms
- Marketing your property
- Managing your Business
- Revenue Managment & Distribution
- Local area experts
This website is "WORK IN PROGRESS" from here down.....
YOU WILL LEARN:
- How to assess your website from your customers perspective
- Revenue Management in Action-what should you be doing every day, every week, every month & why
- How to segment your market and if this is useful for your property
- How to develop your Rate Strategy
- Forecasting-how to do it, why do it
- Distribution-which channels should you be on, how to maximise your return
- Data-where to find data to use to assess and change your tactics during the year
- Social Media – its place in your strategy and how to assess your social channels
- Merchandising – what is it? How to use this to sell more rooms direct
- Marketing-How to market your special offers
- Digital Marketing-metrics to know and track to keep ahead of your competitors
- Behind the website-things you might need to do to improve your conversion
- Most of all, learn from the 4 consultants in the room, and learn from each other.
Go back to your hotel with a BIG start on your new action plan for the next 12 months.
INTERESTED IN SPONSORING OR EXHIBITING?
With powerful educational and networking opportunities, this is the can’t-miss conference of the year for engaging with Hotel Leaders in Asia Pacific. A full day conference is followed by workshops on Day 2 as well as an ‘invitation-only’ Chief Commercial Officers Executive Roundtable.
Contact us for more information
REGIONAL AUSTRALIA EVENT SCHEDULE
Day 1 HSMAI Strategy Conference Schedule Summary
|8:15am – 9:00am||Registration/ Tea & Coffee|
|9:00am – 5:30pm||HSMAI Hotel Strategy Conference|
|5:30pm – 7:00pm||Cocktails & Networking Session|
Day 2 HSMAI Workshop Schedule Summary
|9:00am – 10:15am||Partner Workshops & Insights Sessions|
|10:15am – 10:45am||Morning Tea/ Coffee|
|10:45am – 1:00pm||Partner Workshops & Insights Sessions|
|LUNCH 1:00pm – 2:00pm|
|12:30pm – 4:00pm||Chief Commercial Officers Roundtable (Invitation only)|
|2:00pm – 3:30pm||HSMAI Masters Workshops|
|3:30pm – 4:00pm||Afternoon Tea/Coffee|
|4:00pm – 5:20pm||HSMAI Masters Workshops|
|5:20pm – 5:30pm||Hotel Teams Winners Announced! Tea/Coffee & Networking|
TO BE ADVISED
Regional Australian locations are being organised now!