- This event has passed.
HSMAI Hotel Revenue Workshop at ITB China-Shanghai
18 May from 10:00 am to 12:00 pm CST
HSMAI (Hospitality Sales & Marketing Association International) are partnering with ITB China to bring hoteliers a great learning experience on the ITB China Education & Jobs Day on the 18th May, 2018.
The sessions will cover revenue, distribution, growing your career, upcoming trends in revenue management and great discussion from senior leaders in hotels in China.
10:00am – 11:20am – HSMAI Hotel Revenue Optimization Seminar
- 10:00am – 10:10am – Welcome from Huilian Duan, President HSMAI Greater China & Vice President Sales & Marketing, Maritim Hotels
- 10:10am – 10:30am – China Hotel Market Overview – Christine Lui, Country Manager-China, STR
- 10:30am – 10:40am – Next Generation of Revenue Management – Charles Wang, IDeaS Revenue Solutions
- 10:40am – 11:10am – Panel session on Distribution in the Hotel Industry – facilitated by Christine Lui, STR
- Joep VanMeerwijk, Regional Director of Revenue & Distribution, Greater China, Accor
- Carolyn Pan, Director – Marketing, Wyndham Hotels & Resorts
- Will Shao, Director, Distribution Strategy Greater China, IHG
- David He, VP & GM of China Business, Derbysoft
- Annold Ge, Joint Wisdom
11:10am – 11:20am Introduction to HSMAI Academy and the Certificate in Revenue Management (Hospitality) – Ray, Fliggy
11:20am to 12:00pm – Forecasting Rooms Training Workshop
HSMAI will provide an interactive training workshop based on the Rooms Forecasting Course and suitable for all hotel staff. This is part of HSMAI’s Certificate in Revenue Management (Hospitality) launched in 2017 and created by the senior leaders of Revenue Management in hotels around the world. This is a unique opportunity to preview the online course which is available to the HSMAI Academy at https://hsmaiacademy.org/certificate-in-revenue-management-hospitality/.
Speakers to be announced soon! Stay tuned.
LIMITED SPACE! REGISTER NOW!
How to get to ITB China, Accommodation and other travel information is available at:
To obtain your invitation for a Chinese Visa, please see this section: