HOTEL DIGITAL & REVENUE WORKSHOP
14th & 15th September 2022, PHUKET
BLENDED LEARNING AT ITS BEST
The workshop is run over two full days. The aim of this training is to raise the level of knowledge and professionalism of the owner/operators, hotel managers and other Marketing and Revenue hospitality professionals. The result should be improved performance for your hotel/s.
HSMAI works closely with the leaders in the industry to ensure we’re always up to date on the issues and needs for our accommodation managers. This allows us a unique opportunity to develop training sessions tailored to the people managing properties in Asia Pacific. You will be provided with a professional session, based on the latest industry best practice delivered by 4-5 expert trainers.
The leaders in hotels around the global have worked together to create a curriculum for people looking to grow their careers in revenue management. The authors of this course are the HSMAI Revenue and Marketing Advisory Boards.
Who should attend this course?
- Owner/ operators of properties
- Hotel and Accommodation Managers
- Staff managing the marketing and revenue for properties
- People just starting in the revenue department of a hotel or resort
- Hotel staff who would like to move into a revenue role
- People wanting to learn how to improve your marketing and revenue for your property
- Those pursuing the HSMAI Revenue Ready “Certificate of Revenue Management (Hospitality)
Templates will be provided and attendees will be building a marketing strategy for their own hotel/s during the workshop. Workshop sessions cover:
- Understanding what influences your guests to book (or not)
- Understanding the Accommodation market incl new metrics to use
- Revenue Management
- Segments have changed – are you targeting the right guests?
- Conduct an audit on your hotel website
- How to use data to aid your decision making
- Develop a SWOT for your property
- Distribution tactics and strategies
- Check your room pricing vs your comp set
- Packaging benefits
- How to use your business mix to determine your marketing strategy
- Technology check for your property
- Communicating your sustainability credentials
- The importance of Privacy & priorities for action.
Bring your laptop or tablet for the activities. And don’t forget, you’ll have access to experts in the room for 2 days so bring along your issues and challenges and let us help you come up with some solutions with the vast amount of experience we will have at your disposal.
Oh, don’t plan to leave early on Day 2 as the best session is last, so book the later flight!
We won’t finish until 5pm.
10 online courses are included in the 2-day workshop fee.
These provide you with a mix of commercial, digital and revenue topics. Each course will take 2-4 hours to complete, depending on how much experience you have in the topic. You can start these courses as soon as you enroll in the workshop. You will receive a login email explaining how to log into the Learning Management System to complete the courses.
- 2 full days training with 4 experts trainers
- lunch, morning and afternoon tea both days
- 10 online courses
- HSMAI Certificate of Revenue Optimisation (Hospitality)
- 12 months access to the online courses
HOTEL DIGITAL AND REVENUE EXPERT TRAINERS
SAii Laguna Phuket Resort
323, Moo 2, Srisoonthorn Road
Bangtao Beach Cherngtalay
Phone: +66 76 360 600