Revenue Forecasting -Is it relevant in a pandemic?
The global pandemic has created economic conditions in the market that we have never seen before. But is forecasting accurate or relevant today or are we starting with a blank sheet of paper? In this episode, we explore the relevance a revenue forecasting through the pandemic. In this 15-minute podcast, we explore:
- Whether a forecast is still relevant
- New information managers should source to assist with the accuracy of their forecasts
- The relevance of Total Revenue Management in forecasting today
- How the industry is defining new standards through this evolving situation
- Advice for reopening hotels
Podcast produced by eHotelier Insights.