New to Asia Pacific in 2022
With an Organizational Membership, the company will be the HSMAI member, and multiple corporate employees will have access to a wide range of unique member benefits. This new type of membership has been rolled out in North America and Europe in 2019 and has been extended to the Asia Pacific from 2022.
Most unique and valuable is the opportunity for corporate representatives to engage face-to-face, and virtually, with their peers from other Organizational Members. It is a singular opportunity to connect with contemporaries around emerging issues and growing trends across hotel sales, marketing, and revenue management; resulting in invaluable insights that can help them and their companies lead through the most critical business concerns that hotels are, and will be, dealing with.
Individuals will still be able to join HSMAI on their own, or as part of a group membership.
Check out which companies have already joined in Asia Pacific:
HOTEL COMPANY ORGANIZATIONAL MEMBERS
PARTNER COMPANY ORGANIZATIONAL MEMBERS
A voice in development of content, insights & educational programs
- Executives from Organizational Members will have the unique opportunity to share trends and predictions that will guide the priorities for the content and educational programs that will be produced by the association through a uniquely facilitated Curate event that will be held two times per year.
- Delegates to the Curation Board will engage with industry executives and peers across the disciplines of sales, marketing, and revenue management at the events.
- Recognition for Organizational Members will be included in all content produced by HSMAI.
- Recognition of Curation Board delegates will be given at each Curate event.
Unique experiential and learning opportunities for executive audiences
Invitations to special events for delegates from Organizational Member Companies:
- Hotel Organizational Members will receive complimentary seats for senior executives at specific peer-to-peer Executive Roundtables produced annually
- Executive THINK programs are experiential programs designed to provide a unique and innovative opportunity to look outside of the hospitality industry
- Programs are aligned with a university or corporate learning lab or a scheduled at a non-hospitality conference or event
- Think Tanks held throughout the year on topics related to emerging trends or of timely relevance
- The semi-annual Curate event
Membership. communications & access to resources
- Complimentary membership for multiple corporate or regional individuals employed by the company. The number of members from the company headquarters will be based on the level of membership. The opportunity to add chapter level engagement for selected associates is available for no additional fee.
- A special Executive Insights enewsletter
- Access to HSMAI’s online Knowledge Center for all Organizational member associates
Pricing for Organizational Membership is tiered based on the annual gross revenue of the company.
Curate will be produced two times each year and will:
• Provide a forum to enable corporate executives to discuss, anticipate, and deal with the most critical business issues that impact performance based on industry sentiment & research done prior to each Curate
• Provide “meeting minutes” of these most critical issues along with curated problem-solving insights that participants can take back to their companies
• Prioritize and frame those issues in a way that will guide the association’s program of work and content development plan
BENEFITS OF ORGANIZATIONAL MEMBERSHIP – COMPLETE TABLE FOR BENEFITS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hotel Companies Tiers and Benefits
Individuals from Organizational Member companies will have multiple unique benefits. The most significant will be the opportunity for company delegates to interact with corporate peers to discuss emerging issues and trends that focus on the most critical business issues that companies should anticipate and plan to deal with.