Welcome to HSMAI Asia Pacific, powered by the Exceedas and WordPress Platforms, with our websites and associated domains, widgets or applications making up the Service which is provided by HSMAI Asia Pacific Inc., and gives you access to our community platform.
You are responsible for any personal information provided to HSMAI Asia Pacific while using the Service. Keep your password and personal information confidential at all times. Any information You provide will be treated in compliance with the Privacy provisions of the Website.
REGISTRATION AND MEMBERSHIP
You may apply to register as a user on the Website by providing (at minimum) a valid email address and your name. We are entitled at our sole discretion to reject any applications for users or membership.
REFUND, CREDIT AND TRANSFERS
All ticket sales can be changed/cancelled up to 7 days prior to the event. In the case of an event being cancelled or rescheduled (see section below) you are entitled to a full refund. For clarification, you are not entitled to a refund if:
- you did not enjoy the event;
- you are no longer able to attend the event within the 7 days prior to the event commencing.
- you arrive late or are refused entry for any reason.
- A ticket or table booking is transferrable to another person on the following conditions:
- a request is submitted in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org containing the replacement guest name, business name and email address.
- the request is submitted at least 48 hours prior to the event. HSMAI Asia Pacific reserves the right to refuse entry if a replacement guest arrives at the
- event without the ticket being transferred via this procedure.
EVENT CANCELLATION OR POSTPONEMENT
Sometimes events are cancelled, varied or postponed due to situations which affect the speaker, or for other reasons outside of our control. If an event is cancelled or postponed by HSMAI Asia Pacific, you may, at your option:
- obtain a credit for the ticket price to put towards another Event OR the postponed event; or
- obtain a full refund of the ticket price.
- We will use reasonable endeavours to notify ticket holders of a cancellation, variation or postponement by sending an email to all ticket holders and putting a notice on our website; however the responsibility to ascertain whether an event has been cancelled, varied or postponed is yours. We do not guarantee that ticket holders will be informed of a cancellation, variation or postponement before the date of the event. If accommodation, flights and anything outside the cost of the event is purchased it is your responsibility to purchase Travel Insurance to cover you in such situations. If you require a letter from HSMAI stating that the event has been cancelled or postponed email us at email@example.com
You must not:
- Use the Service for illegal or immoral purposes or infringe any third party trademarks rights, including but not limited to privacy or intellectual property rights; or
- Cause harm or attempt to cause harm to another user; or
- Behave in a way that is offensive, racist, abusive, obscene, threatening or libelous; or
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to any information available via the Service; or
- Misuse the Service in any other way.
The opinions expressed using our Service, or on media linked to our Service are not necessarily ours or our affiliates.. We do not undertake to monitor or review all user-generated content posted using our Service, and any use of the Service ill be at Your own risk.
If you consider that Your rights (such as your privacy or intellectual property rights) are being infringed by another person, or HSMAI Asia Pacific please contact us at HSMAI Asia Pacific.
We have the right to:
- Monitor and record any content and, at Our sole discretion, remove for any reason any content submitted by You; and
- Prevent your access to, or use of, the Website or Service or terminate your membership with immediate effect in accordance with the termination provisions below;
- Make any changes to the Website and Service in our sole discretion or as required from time to time by law or any other applicable requirements;
- To the extent permitted by law, use, distribute, reproduce, store, archive, publicly perform and display your content in any media whatsoever and to use your content for any purposes including but not limited to commercial, advertising and promotional purposes.
Through our platform we provide tools that enable our members to arrange physical events (“HSMAI Asia Pacific Events”) at venues that include, but are not limited to, private enterprises (such as coffee shops and bars), hotels, convention centers, public parks, and private homes. We do not supervise these events and are not involved with the actions of any individuals at these events. As a result, we do not have control over the identify, or actions of the individuals who are present at events, and we request that our members and guests exercise caution and good judgment when attending HSMAI Asia Pacific events.
By attending a HSMAI Asia Pacific event, you are responsible for your own safety. HSMAI Asia Pacific is not involved in the transportation to and from the venue, your interactions with other members or guests, or the actions of any individuals at the events. By attending an event you take full responsibility for your own safety and wellbeing.
We do not warrant that the Website or the Service, or that any element of the Website or Service, will meet your requirements, purpose or expectations, nor that any of the content on the Website or in the Service is accurate or complete and we are under no obligation to check any of this content.
The Website and Service are provided ‘as is’ without any representations or any kind of warranty made (whether express or implied by law) to the extent permitted by law, including the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility and security.
We do not provide any warranties in respect of the Website or Service or the results, availability, or uninterrupted use of the Website or Service.
We occasionally have to perform necessary network maintenance or network upgrades. If we plan to bring down the Website or Service we will try to provide reasonable advance notice to You. However please note that, without notice and at any time, we may be required to perform emergency maintenance to preserve the integrity of our network and we are not liable to You for doing so.
We shall be entitled to terminate your access to the Website and our Service and may terminate your membership with immediate effect in the event that:
- We cease trading or for any reason cease to operate the Website or Service.
If we terminate Your membership we will notify You in writing to the e-mail address You have supplied to us. You may terminate Your membership at any time via the Website.
Any and all Intellectual Property Rights in the Website and Service shall be owned by us or our associates or licensees (as applicable). ‘Intellectual Property Rights’ means patents, trade marks, service marks, registered designs, design rights, confidential information, applications for any of the foregoing, copyright (including copyright in software), database rights, know-how, unregistered designs, trade or business names and other similar rights or obligations anywhere in the world, whether registered or not and whether capable of registration or not.
Any trademarks including logos, names and images displayed on the Website are our registered or unregistered trademarks or those of our licensors as applicable. Except where we expressly state otherwise, nothing on our Website confers any license or right to use any trademarks displayed on our Website without our prior written approval.
We shall have no liability to You for any and all direct or indirect, special or consequential damages, claims, awards, costs or expenses that arise out of the use of the Service or are a result of the use of the Service, to the maximum extent allowed by the law.
In any event the sole remedy for any claims or dispute you might have concerning the Service or these Terms of Service is to discontinue using the Service.
- Our liability for death or personal injury due to our negligence or any liability which we are not permitted to exclude or limit as a matter of law; or
- Any of your statutory rights which may not be excluded or limited due to You acting as a consumer.