The 2024 Intercollegiate Global Conference: A World of Opportunity will take place February 5-9, 2024. The virtual event is a unique opportunity for hospitality students and faculty to gain valuable insights and connect with top industry professionals. Registration for the conference is open now, with options for individuals, students, and faculty, or school registration which includes an unlimited number of students.
This year’s opening keynote speaker is Adam Sacks, president of Tourism Economics, who will present on the economic pulse of the travel industry. Attendees will also hear guest speakers from leading industry brands and organizations, including Accor, Hilton Hotels, Kalibri Labs, Kessler Collection, Marriott International, MGM Resorts, and Omni Hotels & Resorts. Speakers will share personal stories from top industry professionals of how they navigated their careers and discuss industry trends, best practices, and the future of hospitality.
* Sustainability and the Environmental Impact of Hospitality
* Professional Development and Personal Branding
* Sales, Marketing and Event Management
* Artificial Intelligence and Tech Integration
* Hotel Development: Real Estate, Design and Architecture
* Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI)
* Commercial Strategy: Revenue Management and eCommerce
* International & World Relations Impact on Travel
* Wellness, Health and Food Tourism