“Marina Bay Sands is pleased to support the development of the Southeast Asia Chapter of HSMAI. The markets in this region are thriving and so is the need for greater educational resources and professional training for members of the hotel sales, marketing, and revenue management industries. As a thought leader, we hope to share our expertise and play a part in contributing to the regional business landscape. An educational association such as HSMAI can help hoteliers navigate emerging trends, optimize their revenue performance and attract new customer segments to markets such as Singapore” Mike Lee, Vice President Sales, Marina Bay Sands.
Platinum Education Partner
Marina Bay Sands, Singapore
Our 20 years of success in the hospitality industry shows that we don’t just have innovative solutions, we have products that are tied to proven revenue producing business models. That means we understand your struggles. We’ve been on your side of the table and we know how to make your life easier and more successful. We know what is working, right now. Just ask any of our over 30,000 hotel clients.
Revenue Optimization Conference
The HSMAI Revenue Optimization Conference delivers the most compelling and comprehensive revenue management event for the hotel industry, and convenes key stakeholders to address the most critical trends affecting revenue management in hotels today. With powerful educational and networking opportunities, this is the can’t-miss conference of the year for engaging with Revenue Leaders in Asia Pacific. A full day conference is followed by workshops on day 2 and an invitation-only Chief Revenue Officers Roundtable. Read more…
The Revenue, Digital & Distribution Strategy Conference is of interest to partner companies serving the revenue management, digital & distribution industry, including consultants, technology vendors and companies providing products and services in revenue management, social, campaign execution, advertising, CRM and reporting.. A full day conference is followed by workshops on day 2 and an invitation-only Joint Chief Revenue & Digital Officers Roundtable. Read more…
HSMAI Asia Pacific runs three Signature Regional Conferences per year
- 8th-9th May, 2018 – Singapore -Revenue Optimization Conference (ROC)
- July, 2018 – Sydney – Hotel Strategy Conference – Revenue, Digital & Distribution
- November, 2018 – Bangkok – Hotel Strategy Conference – Revenue & Digital
HSMAI Hotel Strategy Conferences are of interest to partner companies serving the revenue management, digital & distribution industry, including consultants, technology vendors and companies providing products and services in revenue management, social, campaign execution, advertising, CRM and reporting.. A full day conference is followed by workshops on day 2 and an invitation-only Joint Chief Revenue & Digital Officers Roundtable. Read more about the event on our conference website or enquire about partnership with Jackie Douglas.
The HSMAI Revenue Optimization Conference delivers the most compelling and comprehensive revenue management event for the hotel industry, and convenes key stakeholders to address the most critical trends affecting revenue management in hotels today. With powerful educational and networking opportunities, this is the can’t-miss conference of the year for engaging with Revenue Leaders in Asia Pacific. A full day conference is followed by workshops on day 2 and an invitation-only Chief Revenue Officers Roundtable. Read more about the event on our conference website conference website or enquire about partnership with Jackie Douglas.
Packages for the conference day range from top-level exposure as a Platinum Partner to Roundtables and Lunch/ Networking sponsors. An example of the benefits are:
- Conference Welcome or Closing: Welcome attendees from the main stage during a general session (2-3 minutes) or opportunity to take part in a panel where content is relevant to speakers expertise
- Opportunity to provide a customised logo item for distribution at attendee place settings in the general session.
- Pre- or post-event dedicated e-blast to conference registrants
- Conference registrations for three company representatives
- Premium logo recognition in pre- and post-event marketing
- Logo placement on print and email marketing
- Name mention in select press releases
- Acknowledgment as a Platinum Partner on the event website with logo
- Logo in printed conference program with 200-word company description
- Opportunity to submit company-produced educational content for preconference email distribution to all registered attendees
- Premium placed table-top in breakout area
- Pre- and post-event registration lists in Excel format
More in our Partnership brochure, please enquire to receive a copy of the 2018 brochure.
- Chief Revenue Officers Roundtables
- Chief Digital Officers Roundtables
- Joint Executive Roundtables
- General Managers Roundtables
1. Chief Revenue Officers Roundtables
HSMAI’s Chief Revenue Officers Roundtable is a meeting of the senior revenue hotel leaders for hotels around the Asia Pacific region. The invitation-only Roundtables host senior revenue management, distribution, and pricing strategy executives from leading hotel brands, management companies, and ownership groups: 15 to 24 attendees are expected at the CRO Roundtable. Two per year in Singapore and three in Sydney.
The Asia Pacific CRO Roundtables are held separately the day after the HSMAI ROC alongside ITB Asia and other regional events held in Singapore.
- 9th May, 2018 – Singapore
- 17th October, 2018 – Singapore
- Last week of March, 2018 – Sydney
- 25th July, 2018 – Sydney
- October, 2018 Sydney
These Sydney based events are heads of Revenue for Australia, New Zealand and the Pacific and are held around major conferences in Sydney to ensure the leaders from around Australia and the Pacific are in Sydney at the time.
2. Chief Digital Officers Roundtables
HSMAI’s Chief Digital Officers Roundtable is a meeting of the senior digital and technology leaders for hotels around the Asia Pacific region. The invitation-only Roundtables host senior executives from leading hotel brands, management companies, and ownership groups: 12 to 20 attendees are expected at the CDO Roundtable. Two per year scheduled in Singapore with one Joint Revenue & DIgital Officers Roundtable in Bangkok in November.
- 17th April, 2018 – Singapore
- 17th October, 2018 – Singapore
3. Joint Asia Pacific Leaders Roundtable
Once per year, HSMAI schedules a joint roundtable between the Revenue & Digital Boards and selected other Executive invitees depending on the topics on the agenda.
- 17th October, 2018 – SIngapore
4. General Managers Roundtables
General Managers (GM) Roundtables are scheduled in various cities around Asia Pacific. These Roundtables gather GM’s to discuss the next 12 months and what they are focussing on. This helps us to focus the local training workshops on the issues that the properties are focussed on for the year. 12-15 General Managers attend these Roundtable meetings.
- Hong Kong
- Opportunity for one (1) company representative to give a 5-10 minute briefing as a discussion starter on a subject mutually agreed upon with the HSMAI Revenue Advisory Board
- Co-branded content with logo recognition and partner mention in the Roundtable summary providing insights for the industry at large
- Recognition on signage, and in the onsite guide with company description, representative listing, and logo placement
- Pre- and post-event access to full contact information for all attendees.
In 2018, HSMAI Asia Pacific will be running a series of Training Workshops in the region between February and November. The roadshows will visit up to 12 cities and the format will be ½ day educational sessions including afternoon tea.
We expect these events to attract between 30-100 hoteliers in each city in a classroom style environment. The educational sessions will cover topics across distribution and revenue optimisation, marketing and digital. The sessions will be interactive, learning sessions, so no product sales please. Partners can create and deliver a short educational session, introduce a topic for a panel and/or invite a hotelier/ customer to co=present a case study presentations.
- Revenue Management Course workshops for people with less than 2 years experience in revenue
- Revenue Workshops for current Revenue Analysts/ Managers and above
- Digital Marketing
- Marketing, Communications & Branding
- Content Partners have the opportunity for one company representative, or hotelier customer, to present an educational session or participate on a panel discussion OR facilitate a discussion on a subject mutually agreed upon with HSMAI
- Invitation for one additional company representative to attend
- Banner placement at each venue
- Company logo and recognition as Partner on the HSMAI website and all communications in regards to the event
- Access to the attendee list
- Hong Kong
- Gold Coast
With enough support, we will also consider scheduling additional workshops in:
- Kuala Lumper
Between US$1,000 and US$2,000 per city.
The price depends on how many events you partner on, and the location of the events, as there is a significant difference in number of attendees at the various locations. Please contact Lisa Cooper for more information.
HSMAI Advisory Boards have been analysing the need for a different level of education suitable for different levels of hotel staff, different educational backgrounds in western and emerging markets. The identified areas within our focus are all around the commercial areas of managing hospitality businesses:
- Revenue Management and Distribution – beyond rooms and pricing tactics
- Marketing including Digital Marketing, Public Relations, Branding, Communications and Social
- Sales including all aspects of enabling business-to-business and business-to-consumer interactions and insights.
- Leadership including advanced MBA-style best practices alongside talent development and building your talent pipeline.
in 2017, HSMAI successfully delivered a 10-course online training program “HSMAI Certificate in Revenue Management (Hospitality)” and related face-to-face workshops in target locations to support learning mainly in ESL (English as a second language) countries.
In 2018 and beyond, HSMAI will be developing the following additional courses for the hospitality industry. All courses are developed by hoteliers, for hoteliers. We are seeking hotel companies and suppliers to assist us to develop the curriculum developed by our hotel leaders advisory groups into online, webinar and face-to-face learning experiences where relevant.
EDUCATION PARTNER BENEFITS
In summary, the partnership involves sharing the work to develop education for the hotel industry:
- HSMAI provides expert communities to develop best practice, the curriculum the and outcomes the industry needs
- HSMAI provides the Learning Management System and experienced educators to turn the curriculum into a great learning experience
- Partners provide funding to do the development
- Partners may also provide anything from research, tools, exercises and case studies as well as best practices from their own business and customers
Hoteliers get industry developed best practice learning at low prices, co-branded by HSMAI and our partners.
For more details on the partnership benefits and costs, please contact Jackie Douglas.
Examples of Courses in development
MBA topics for Hoteliers
- Total Revenue Management – how to get started
- How to create your Digital Marketing Budget – for Independent Properties
- How to create your Digital Marketing Budget – for Branded Properties
- How to increase your F&B Revenue through local marketing
- How to create a brand for your new property
- How to get started with managing your F&B revenue
- How to select the right Revenue Management System for your property
- How to select the right Booking Engine for your property
- Revenue Management for small hoteliers
- Segmentation & Distribution strategy for small hoteliers
- Technology basics for hoteliers
- Big Data – how to start using it to improve ROI
- Business Intelligence – what is it and how to use it to improve your ROI
- How to manage your Groups and business
- Best Practice for managing your Conference & Events Sales
HSMAI builds direct connections by providing hospitality professionals with the tools, insights and expertise that fuel sales, inspire marketing, and optimize revenue. The weekly Insights Newsletter achieves impressions from 2,000 users from the Asia Pacific Region. Readership are people directly employed by hotels and resorts or represent brands, management companies and ownership groups. Membership includes executive level decision-makers, industry service providers, leading faculty, and students. Most of the readership are practitioners in sales, marketing and revenue management disciplines.
Option 1: Main Newsletter Sponsor
- Main banner advertisement in monthly newsletter
- Creative: 250×250 pixels
- Banner advertisement on www.hsmaiasia.org Asia Pacific (rotates with other banner ads)
- 3 months: US$1,000
- 6 months: US$1,800
- 12 months: US$3,500
Option 2: Content Distribution
- Opportunity to submit published content for editorial review and newsletter inclusion
- Exposure as a thought leader through industry-wide newsletter distributed monthly
- Advertisement for the content piece on www.hsmaiasia.org and/or www.hsmaiacademy.org
- Exposure through HSMAI Social groups and pages
- Single Article: US$1,000
- Quarterly Series: US$2,700
Global Packages are also available on request.
For more information, please contact: Charlene Porfida.
Logo Partner – Thailand events
- Your Logo on a banner, placed within the Conference or Meeting Room for all Local events in Bangkok and Phuket. A minimum of 8 events in 2018. There is a maximum of 6 x logos on each banner.
- Renewals for 2018: US$400 per logo
- New Logo Partners: US$500 per logo
Note: The Banners will be displayed at all Networking events, Training Workshops and the General Manager Roundtable located in Thailand. Please contact Lisa Cooper at firstname.lastname@example.org. Contact us.
HSMAI Asia Pacfic runs two networking events per year. One in Sydney and one n Bangkok.
Bangkok – General Managers Networking Night
A networking evening targeted at General Managers will be scheduled in October, 2018. In 2016, there 110 attendees at the event with a similar number expected in 2017.
Sydney – No Vacancy Networking Night
HSMAI partners with “Hotels After Hours” to run a pre-No Vacancy Expo networking evening to bring the visitors to Sydney and the locals together before the conference day. The event will be held on the first evening of the two-day event. Currently, this is scheduled for July, 2018.
At previous events, the events has attracted 64 to 83 people, as No Vacancy has expanded into Tradeshow style and they expect 2000 attendees, this number is expected to increase in 2018. We target people attending No Vacancy as well as local Sydney residents who have job roles in a commercial discipline i.e. Revenue, Digital, Distribution, Marketing, Sales, General Management.
- Conference registrations for three (3) company representatives
- Logo recognition in all communications & marketing
- Name mentioned in select press releases
- Acknowledgment on the event website with logo
- Opportunity to place your company banner at the venue
- Copy of the attendee list
Maximum 4 Partners
HSMAI will collaborate with partners to distribute co-branded specialty articles and reports relevant to the industry to all HSMAI members and the industry at large who visit our web site and search for resources via our site. Membership includes a broad spectrum of hotels and hotel companies as well as companies that partner with the hotel industry
- Single Article: $1,000
- Quarterly Series: US$2,700
Hospitality & Tourism Industry articles and reports will be co-branded with HSMAI. HSMAI reserves the right to review and edit each edition with a maximum of a three business day turnaround to partner company. Topics must be relevant to the Asia Pacific audience and/or or specifically to Australia/ New Zealand, Indonesia, South East Asia, and/or China.
- HSMAI will highlight each white paper in a time appropriate edition of the monthly Insights newsletter distributed to the Asia Pacific region members and subscribers. A partner logo will be featured as a content section header beside the featured report.
- The report will reside in the www.hsmai.org Knowledge Center content portal and search engine that is used by members globally and the industry at large.
- White papers will be promoted on the HSMAI Asia Pacific homepage for a calendar month as well as used in conversations on the HSMAI Asia Pacific LinkedIn Group.
Please contact Charlene Porfida for more information.
HSMAI Academy produces more than 20 webinars annually. Most webinars are positioned in a Sales, Marketing, or Revenue Management track. Some webinars are individual topics; others are part of a series. Partnership with HSMAI Academy provides the opportunity for partner companies to be positioned as supporting industry education, and they will be recognized in the marketing of the programs, during the live production, and during the shelf life of the webinar â€“ the recording remains available on demand for HSMAI members globally and the industry at large. HSMAI webinars are frequently referenced in related resource materials.
- Logo recognition in marketing efforts for the webinar.
- Logo recognition on the slide presentation used for the webinar.
- Moderator recognition at the beginning of the webinar. The partner will receive two (2) complimentary portal registrations.
- The partner will receive the registration list for the webinars does not include e-mail addresses. Each webinar is an exclusive partnership opportunity (limited to one partner).
- HSMAI Academy conditions: HSMAI Academy retains full control over the content of each webinar and the selection of presenters. Recommendations for presenters and content are encouraged.
PARTNERSHIP LEVELS & PRICING
- Single Webinar: US$1,500
- 3-part series: US$4,000
- 5-part series: US$6,000
- 10-part series: US$9,000
BRANDING PARTNER BENEFITS
- Logo on all events as Regional Partner
- Logo on HSMAI Asia Pacific website homepage as Regional Partner
- Logo on all HSMAI public event communications, for any topic as Regional Partner
- Opportunity to participate FOC in any Roundtables (where no competing vendor is sponsoring) – minimum 1 x Roundtable guaranteed
- 2 x Newsletters to regional database including an article or whitepaper created by you
- Priority opportunity to participate in any further Educational products being created in 2017
- Vendors/ Suppliers to the Hotel Industry – Opportunity to participate in the new Asia Pacific Vendor Advisory Board; OR;
- Hotel Brands – Opportunity to take part in either the Revenue Advisory Board, Digital Advisory Board or a local Chapter Board.
Cost: US$10,000 per year
Please contact Charlene Porfida for more information.
HSMAI Asia Pacific launched a new digital platform in October, 2017 and can now offer advertising on our website as well as on our newsletters. For educational and careers, you can also advertise on our HSMAI Academy site. https://www.hsmaiacademy.org
Please contact Charlene Porfida for more information.