SINGAPORE, 9th to 10th June 2022
Since 2004, HSMAI’s Revenue Optimization Conference (ROC) has been the place where hotel revenue leaders unite for education, collaboration, and innovation. Since, 2015 in Asia Pacific, this conference delivers the most compelling and comprehensive revenue management event for the local hotel industry and convenes more than 100 key stakeholders to address the most critical trends affecting revenue management in hotels today. It’s where senior leaders in hospitality connect and engage in meaningful, thought-provoking conversations about hotel pricing, hotel distribution, rooms forecasting, business intelligence, hotel distribution and more. With powerful educational and networking opportunities, this is the can’t-miss conference of the year!
WHY ATTEND THE ROC CONFERENCE?
- The only strategic Revenue Optimisation event in Asia delivering insights on how you can drive the next phase of your hotel’s growth
- A perfect opportunity to check your current strategy – Is it aligned with the changing market environments?
- Learn about the upside of a solid Marketing, Sales & Revenue Management Relationship
- Hear about the latest Tools to help you implement your strategies
- Benchmark the performance of your Team with that of your competitors
- Engage with Asia Pacific’s Leaders from General Managers, Marketing, Operations, Sales and Revenue Management
2019 ROC Americas video recap
CONFERENCE TOPICS - DAY 1
9:00am to 5:30pm
Sessions confirmed so far:
* Desperately Seeking Ancillary Revenue
Presented by Dr Detlev Remy, Associate Professor, Singapore Institute of Technology
* Luxury properties Revenue Management
Presented by LiMin Cheng, Director of Revenue Management, The Raffles, Singapore
Marina Bay Sands Expo and Convention Center
Level 4, Orchid Junior and Peony Junior Ballrooms