LISTEN: Food & Beverage Revenue Management with Professor Sherri Kimes
Professor Kimes is considered to be one of the top thought-leaders and experts in Revenue Management in the world. Sherri has been working in Revenue Management since 1988 and has had the privilege of helping to educate some of the top leaders in Revenue Management.
In this podcast, Matthew Stephens from eHotelier discusses the following topics with Prof Kimes:
- How room revenue management impacts F&B revenue management and how the two should work together.
- How F&B revenue management can positively impact the customer experience.
- How General Managers might approach F&B revenue management.
- The importance of managing conference and banqueting space in the overall F&B revenue management process.
- The importance of F&B revenue management to leisure resorts, such as ski resorts, golf resorts and cruise lines.
- How to revenue manage leased F&B outlets.
- The principles of F&B revenue management, including market segmentation, forecasting, pricing and distribution channel management.
- The importance of F&B revenue management to hotel owners in the optimization of the asset.