New Global Distribution Advisory Board
HSMAI Introduces New Global Distribution Advisory Board
The Hospitality Sales & Marketing Association International (HSMAI) has created a new Global Distribution Advisory Board. The board monitors the landscape of hotel distribution and identifies ways that HSMAI can better serve the discipline. It is made up of volunteer leaders from around the industry, representing each of HSMAI’s regions: Americas, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Middle East.
“It’s a blue-ribbon list of distribution executives from around the globe,” said Robert Gilbert, CHME, CHBA, president and CEO of HSMAI. “Just as sales, marketing, and revenue optimization are, distribution is being pulled into new and evolving commercial strategy organizations inside hotel companies. They all have a place at the ‘HSMAI table’ so we have four solid legs working together.”
This advisory board will connect members with common interests across geographic boundaries, guide HSMAI’s strategic direction as it relates to distribution, and focus on where distribution connects with the other three commercial functions.
HSMAI Global Distribution Advisory Board
- Brij Bhushan Chachra, CRME, Vice President of Revenue Management & Distribution, Taj Hotels & Palaces, IHCL TATA Group
- Paolo Federico, Senior Vice President of Revenue Management & Distribution, Jumeirah Hotels
- Sarah Fults, Vice President of Distribution, MGM Resorts International
- Philippe Garnier, Vice President of Omnichannel Commerce, IHG
- Michael Hucho, Owner and Founder of michaelhucho.de Management Consultant
- Alexa Montgomery Krnjaic, Vice President of Channel Management & Strategic Initiatives, Sonesta International Hotels Corporation
- Oral Muir, Vice President of Global Distribution Channels, Hilton
- Lauri Mussa, Corporate Director of Reservations & Distribution, Rosewood Hotels & Resorts
- Bela Nagy, Senior Vice President of Distribution, Accor
- Jeff Wermager, CRME, Vice President of Channels and Distribution – Radisson Hotel Group Americas
- Pippa Williamson, Senior Vice President, Head of Sales & Distribution, Shangri-La Group
Each HSMAI advisory board guides HSMAI’s strategic direction as it relates to their dedicated subject matter, resulting in face-to-face and virtual education, special resources, insights, and more that are specific to their area of expertise.