POWER-UP EDUCATION & NETWORKING HONG KONG
Friday 13th October, 2023
Sessions 2:15pm – 5pm, Networking 5pm – 6pm
PowerUp is an HSMAI Greater China Chapter casual Educational & Networking Event for local city market professionals to connect, learn, and build their commercial networks.
This is a great opportunity for commercial (sales, marketing, digital, revenue, distribution) executives from corporate offices and individual hotel commercial teams to meet in a casual, yet informative, engaging, and meaningful way 🥂.
The format for the event is a combination of speaker sessions and networking on a Friday afternoon to end the work week and kick off the weekend. This event will focus on commercial topics and trends – see the Agenda below.
Join us for a unique opportunity to see Hotel leaders sharing their knowledge and experience in Commercial Management, Digital Marketing, and Sales & Revenue Optimization, which will provide you with invaluable insights and strategies to drive your business in 2024.
Access to forward-looking insight provides the best basis for strategic planning. In this session, you will hear the latest forward-looking, on-the-books market insight, including who’s travelling, where they’re booking, and how it is impacting occupancy.
Adapting Strategies for Mainland China. Explore the ever-changing landscape of Chinese travel behaviour and how hotels are adapting in mainland China. Join our expert speaker, Frederick Wong, VP Commercial Greater China for Hyatt Hotels, as he delves into the preferences, expectations, and decision-making processes of Chinese travellers. Discover the latest trends, data, and cultural nuances that shape their choices. Gain insights into innovative marketing and sales strategies used by hotels to capture the attention and loyalty of Chinese guests. This session is a must-attend for sales and marketing professionals from hotels and hotel corporate offices, providing valuable knowledge and tools to stay ahead in the competitive hospitality industry.
Generative AI is mostly seen as a tool to create content that is less costly and in bulk. But if we can make use of it holistically, it can help bring in revenue. A founder of an international marketing agency using AI in marketing since 2015 will share how he helps brands like L’Oreal and Anker to successfully gain the global market using AI.
KOL or influencers are taking the marketing world by storm. Brands large and small are finding this new way of promotion exciting but challenging. Talents are diverse but hard to come by and their efficiency go by a very different sets of metrics. In this session a company focusing on using micro-influencers to grow business for brands will share some important tips that can help you set your goals and get return.
HOTEL ICON, 17 Science Museum Road Tsim Sha Tsui East, Kowloon, Hong Kong
WHO SHOULD COME
- Hotel and Resort General Managers
- Managers / Directors of Commercial, Digital, Revenue – Hotel / Corporate
- Digital, Marketing, Revenue, Distribution Executives
- Sales Professionals
- Anyone with a vested interest in the commercial field of hospitality
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
- Demystify and unlock tips & tricks to Generative AI, and learn how to maximize its potential.
- Learn more about the current and future Digi-scape and how to navigate the evolving market landscape with confidence.
- Discover the transformative power of a robust Tech and Marketing focused budgeting strategy to stay ahead of the curve in 2024.
- Stay connected by meeting and networking with industry leaders, your local & regional peers, and discovering the latest in Digital Marketing / Commercial.
- Engage with esteemed hotel leaders representing a diverse range of disciplines including GM, DOSM, DOS, DRM, Owners, Owner Reps, and Owner Management.