Webinar, Free from HSMAI: When you review your business at the end of the year, do you always ask So What? Why is this piece of information relevant and how will I use it to grow my business? With the lack of relevance of year-on-year comparisons since the pandemic, what are the right metrics you should be reviewing at year-end? Tamie will take you through the right metrics, how to do the analysis and then how to create an action plan from that analysis. Join us for this fast-paced workshop and get organised with your 2022 plan!
Past Events – Asia Pacific
This page houses past events HSMAI has been involved in and includes any assets such as Powerpoint slides, videos of sessions and/ or Handouts.
3 HSMAI Board Members presented at the Jakarta Hotel Week on the 9th November, 2018. Check out their presentations from our event page.
APPLYING REVENUE PRINCIPLES TO YOUR HOTEL F&B OUTLETS
The Session will take you through how to improve your Restaurant Profit by applying principles from rooms Revenue Management. If you missed the session, please download the presentation slides on our event page.
HSMAI conducted 3 sessions at the Maximum Occupancy Conference in Sydney. Photos and Presentations are available on our event page.
HSMAI conducted 4 sessions at the No Vacancy 2018 Business Expo. Photos, Presentations are available on our event page.
A full day of Conference sessions focussed on Hotel Revenue Management was followed by a full day of Workshop-style sessions. Check out the video and presentations on our Event page.
HSMAI Revenue, Digital & DIstribution Strategy Conference
HSMAI Revenue, Digital & Distribution Strategy Conference -the only place to see the Hotel leaders in Sales, Digital Marketing and Revenue Management in Asia Pacific sharing their insights and knowledge on trends in the commercial functions in hotels in Asia Pacific
- 31st October – 1st November – See HSMAI Sessions at “Maximum Occupancy” Conference in Sydney
- 9th November – Jakarta – HSMAI sessions at The Hotel Week conference:
- Developing a Revenue Culture across your Hotel
- The Art & Science of Pricing
- Hotel Distribution – where is it going?
- The Revenue Manager as the Eyes & Ears of the Hotel owner
- 27th – 28th November, 2018 – Melbourne – 2-day Hotel Revenue Certificate Face-to-face Workshop
October 2018 Events
Checkout the event pages for presentation downloads and more information on the topic.
- 17th October – Singapore – Chief Revenue Officers Roundtable (Asia Pacific)* – 2:00pm – 5:00pm (Invitation-only event)
- 17th October – Singapore – Chief Digital Officers Roundtable (Asia Pacific)* – 9:30am – Midday (Invitation-only event)
- 22nd – 23rd October – Singapore – 2-day Hotel Revenue Certificate Face-to-face Workshop
- 24th October – Singapore – General Managers Session – “Applying Revenue Management Principles to your Restaurants”